SMA is pleased to offer flexible leasing programs through our partner, Alliance Capital Corporation (www.AllianceCap.com). Since 1994 Alliance has excelled in delivering simple, fast and cost effective financing programs to its clients. They help businesses get the equipment and technology needed to drive revenue and profits. Through a special partnership with SMA and its affiliated companies, they provide SMA’s customers with exceptional financial terms and the ability to utilize industry leading equipment.
Financing can help to strengthen your financial position by enhancing your balance sheet and saving cash reserves for other business needs. You are also able to bundle soft costs such as training and support right into your financing package.
- Helps you acquire the technology you need now while meeting capital expense budgets
- Banks lines are often restricted, thus the Alliance finance programs are a viable alternative
- Keeps bank lines open for inventory, payroll, business expansion – You are effectively using a cash in “Monthly Revenue” vs. cash out “Monthly Payment” method to build equity
- Pay over time & take advantage of tax benefits & the time value of money – what is your rate of return on the cash you don’t spend on this equipment?
- Flexible payment options with longer terms (12-60 months) and 100 % financing available for the purchase amount
What products are included?
- SMA electrical, temperature, pressure and flow calibrators – including products from all disciplines of SMA
- SMA data acquisition equipment
- SMA signal sources
- SMA bench meters
Capital leases. Pay for the product over twelve to sixty months and purchase it at the end for $1.
Operating leases. Return the equipment for credit at the end of the term or continue leasing for additional months.
Deferred payments. Allows you to begin using equipment before you’ve paid anything for it.
Step payments. Set future payments higher or lower depending on your budgeting needs.
How it works
Simply determine with your SMA sales engineer the products; then go on-line at http://www.alliancecap.com/private_label.shtml?vendor=SMA to complete an online application with Alliance Capital Corp. After they help you get the lease in place, SMA will ship the product directly for immediate use.
Company: A third-party calibration services provider with just over 80 employees offering field and lab calibrations for temperature and eight other disciplines.
Increased workload and demand for improved uncertainties justifies an investment in an additional 5520A calibrator with MET/CAL® software and a support plan.
The payback is clearly there, but cash is tight and financing not readily available.
Lease transaction: The Company completed the transaction via a leasing program, including the backup service and support. The total amount was $63,000 over 36 months. Their monthly payment was $2,026.
The customer was able to leverage their capital expense budget and take tax benefits for the amount of the purchase—$63,000—this year, as the “American Recovery and Reinvestment Act” has officially extended the Section 179 Deduction increases through December 31, 2012.
Acquire the equipment and services you need now!
For more information regarding our Finance Programs contact Mike Shaw at 877-406-3222 or email MikeShaw@AllianceCap.com