Bulk Power Source:
High Powered AC Power Source
AMETEK Programmable Power is pleased to release the California Instruments BPS Series of high-power AC sources/frequency converters. Available with outputs ranging from 30 kVA to 180 kVA, the BPS Series is the latest series of products to use AMETEK’s high-performance, pulse-width modulation (PWM) switching technology to provide cost-effective solutions for AC power test applications. The BPS Series supports four different communications busses and has a powerful AC transient generation capability, making it ideal for commercial instrumentation manufacturing, automatic test stations, AC motor test, and avionic frequency conversion.
The California Instruments Mx and RS Series are high performance, feature rich Research and Development solution. That level of advanced performance is not always required in production and simple frequency conversion environments. Since the BPS shares common code structure and performance characteristics as the California Instruments Mx and RS, the BPS is ideally suited to easily transition into cost effective production and bulk power solutions.
- AC Output
- RS232, USB, GPIB and Lan Remote Interfaces
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Input
- Modular Architecture Allows Chassis to be Paralleled for High Power
- Wide Output Frequency Range of 16 to 819 HZ
- High Voltage Option up to 400V L-N (692V L-L)
- Popular California Instruments (GUI) Allows for Complex Voltage and Frequency
- Transient Generation, Basic Power Measurements and Independent Phase Control
Lead time: 10-12 weeks ARO