The new waveform generator was designed to enable system integrators benefit from Tabor’s state-of-the-art AWG technology in a PXI package.
Tabor Electronics recently announced the release of its new 250MS/s Arbitrary Waveform / Function Generator for the PXI platform.
Model 5251 is a single-channel waveform generator that combines industry leading performance in a stand-alone, PXI-based product. It provides a synergistic combination of a function generator, arbitrary waveform generator, programmable sequencer, pulse generator, and modulation generator, all in one instrument. The 5251 ability to generate very accurate high-speed waveforms can be used to simulate signal distortion, power line cycle dropouts, video signals, component failures and power supply transients.
- Single-Channel 250 MS/S Waveform Generator
- Sine and Square Waves Generated to 100MHz
- 16 Bit Amplitude Resolution
- 2M Waveform Memory
- 10 VP-P Into 50, Double Into Open Circuit
- Multiple Run Modes Including Trigger, Re-Trigger and Trigger Delay
- AM, FM, Arbitrary FM, FSK, PSK, Frequency Hop and Sweep Modulation
- Powerful Sequence Generator Links and Loops Segments in User-Defined Fashion
- Stores Up to 10 Different Sequence Tables
- Occupies a Single PXI Slot Only
- Ultra FAst Waveform Downloads Using DMA
- Extremely Low Phase Noise Carrier
- Multi-Instrument Synchronization
- Arbconnection Software for Easy Waveform Creation & Control
Ron Glazer, Tabor’s VP Marketing & Business Development commented: “We’re proud to release the WaveXciter series, by far the most capable and versatile high-speed waveform generators in the market today. As always, we’ve made it our utmost important task to maximize the integration level, without compromising bandwidth and signal integrity, while preserving our unique small footprint design that saves our clients both space and cost.”
About Tabor Electronics
Established in 1971, Tabor Electronics has become a world-leading source of high-end test and measurement equipment. Tabor has earned global recognition for its highly skilled workforce and innovative engineering capabilities. In addition to offering a full range of self-branded instruments, Tabor is also a world-class OEM that private-labels a variety of products for industry leaders. The Company’s extensive product portfolio includes pulse, function and arbitrary waveform generators, high-voltage amplifiers, waveform and modulation creation software and more in various platforms, interfaces and frequency ranges. Technologically advanced, featuring the highest levels of performance, reliability, and most importantly, price-competitive, Tabor’s products are sought-after in a diverse array of applications.